(2) He can therefore do all things (Matthew 19:26; Mark 14:36).
(3) Nothing is impossible for God (Luke 1:34-37).
(4) He is able to do what He has purposed (Job 42:1-2; Isaiah 14:27).
(5) He is able to do what He has promised (Romans 4:21).
(6) He is able to judge because He can save and destroy (James 4:12).
(7) He is able to destroy the body and soul in hell (Matthew 10:28).
(8) He is able to forgive sins (Matthew 9:6).
(9) He is able to save us (Isaiah 63:1; Psalm 54:1; Romans 1:16), forever (Hebrews 7:25).
(10) He is able to defend us, to overcome our enemies (Psalm 59:9-11).
(11) He is able to deliver us (Daniel 3-4).
(12) He is able to protect (Psalm 79:1; 91:1) or rescue us (Psalm 79:11).
(13) He is able to make us stand (Romans 14:4).
(14) He is able to come to our aid when tempted (Hebrews 2:18).
(15) He is able to establish us as His saints (Romans 16:25).
(16) He is able to keep Christians (John 10:29; Romans 8:31-39), to keep us from falling (Jude 1:24-25).
(17) He is able to keep that which we have committed to Him to the day of His coming (2 Timothy 1:12).
(18) He is able to raise the dead (Hebrews 11:17-19).
(19) He is able to provide everything for life and godliness (2 Peter 1:3).
(20) He is able to empower us to carry out the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20).