- Blessed are the poor in spirit . . .
“I was wrong.”
- Blessed are they that mourn . . .
“I am sorry.”
- Blessed are the meek . . .
“Let’s do what’s best for you.”
- Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness . . .
“Let’s do what is right, regardless.”
- Blessed are the merciful . . .
“I forgive you.”
- Blessed are the pure in heart . . .
“I love you only, and I trust you completely.“
- Blessed are the peacemakers . . .
“Let me be the first to make up.”
- Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness sake . . .
“I will make allowance for your bad day.“
“Eight Beatitudes For a Good Marriage” Matthew 5:2-10